Special event Special event
Maltstock is a relaxed whisky weekend. We start Friday afternoon, and everybody stays on site until Sunday after breakfast. We have accommodation on site, so you don't have to go anywhere. Because we don't have sessions of just a few hours, there’s plenty of time to just sit down and enjoy great whisky. And meet old and new friends. Relaxed, isn’t it?
- Two nights accommodation in dorms
- A terrific Scottish breakfast both mornings made by The Highlander Scottish restaurant
- Two dinners (freshly made pizza on Friday and a relaxed BBQ on Saturday)
- Lunch and fruits during the Saturday
- Midnight snacks
- All drinks during the weekend (coffee, tea, soft drinks, beers)
- Whisky! There’s a big share-and-enjoy table where you can freely enjoy the whisky everyone brings
- Masterclasses: everyone will get to attend at least two
- Campfire, including a tasting
- A retox walk through the beautiful nature surrounding the Maltstock venue
- A pub-style whisky quiz with some great prizes
- Midnight cafe to dance the night away
- Lots of very relaxed, likeminded whisky enthusiasts
- Ticket Price
- From €225
12/01/2019Arctic Whisky Festival 2019Tromsø (Norway)The world’s northernmost whisky festival returns.
27/02/2019Whisky Live New York 2019New York (UK)Whisky Live New York offers the finest whisky, cocktails, great food and entertainment.
02/03/2019Whisky Birmingham 2019Birmingham (UK)Whisky Birmingham, the flagship whisky festival from The Birmingham Whisky Club.
29/03/2019Whisky Festival Noord NederlandGroningen (Netherlands)The most friendly whisky festival in Europe!