Special event Special event
Maltstock is a relaxed whisky weekend. We start Friday afternoon, and everybody stays on site until Sunday after breakfast. We have accommodation on site, so you don't have to go anywhere. Because we don't have sessions of just a few hours, there’s plenty of time to just sit down and enjoy great whisky. And meet old and new friends. Relaxed, isn’t it?
- Two nights accommodation in dorms
- A terrific Scottish breakfast both mornings made by The Highlander Scottish restaurant
- Two dinners (freshly made pizza on Friday and a relaxed BBQ on Saturday)
- Lunch and fruits during the Saturday
- Midnight snacks
- All drinks during the weekend (coffee, tea, soft drinks, beers)
- Whisky! There’s a big share-and-enjoy table where you can freely enjoy the whisky everyone brings
- Masterclasses: everyone will get to attend at least two
- Campfire, including a tasting
- A retox walk through the beautiful nature surrounding the Maltstock venue
- A pub-style whisky quiz with some great prizes
- Midnight cafe to dance the night away
- Lots of very relaxed, likeminded whisky enthusiasts
- Ticket Price
- From €225
29/02/2020Newcastle Whisky Festival 2020Newcastle Upon Tyne, UKJoin us as we sample the best whiskies from Scotland, as well as all corners of the globe.
07/03/2020Whisky Galore’s DramFestChristchurch, New ZealandNew Zealand’s largest whisky festival is back: DramFest 2020!
27/03/2020Whiskies of the World San JoseSan Jose, United StatesWhiskies of the World brings together distillers and enthusiasts from around the world.
15/05/2020Whisky and Spirits Weekender LondonLondon, UKA truly mind-blowing selection of the world’s best whisky, rum, brandy, gin and mezcal.