The Telegraph Whisky Experience
Whisky is known as the 'water of life' and we want to show you why...
Enter the world of whisky at this year's Telegraph Whisky Experience. Featuring world-renowned whisky experts, exclusive masterclasses and over 100 whiskies available for sampling, we give you the opportunity to immerse yourself in a luxury tasting event unlike any other. Whether you're a novice or a conniseur, join us to get to know your malts from your blends and understand why 34 bottles of whisky are exported from Scotland every second.
What do you get in your ticket package?
- Access to the private whisky fair, featuring premium whisky brands.
- Welcome drink on arrival and mini-masterclass with Charles MacLean, Neil Ridley and Joel Harrison.
- Official Telegraph Whisky Experience gift bag.
With specially designed masterclasses on offer for you to learn from the brand experts, you can choose from the following:
- You’ve Landed: Discover Redbreast, the definitive single pot still Irish whiskey.
- Deconstructing the Best of Both Worlds: A masterclass with Glenmorangie and Ardbeg.
- The Dark Art: Mixing with whisky, hosted by Fever Tree.
- Ticket Price
- £75 Standard,
£95 Masterclass experience
26/10/2019Whiskies of the World Atlanta 2019Atlanta, United StatesNorth Atlanta Rotary Foundation benefit with seminars, food, drink and cigars.
09/11/2019Glasgow’s Whisky Festival 2019Glasgow, UKBringing Scotland’s national drink to Scotland’s national stadium.
09/11/2019Milan Whisky Festival 2019Milan, ItalyOver 2,000 fine spirits to taste during one of Italy's biggest whisky weekends.
23/11/2019The Whiskey Affair, ReadingReading, UK‘It’s like a beer festival – but with whiskey and cocktails!’