National Whisky Festival
We're back in Glasgow in January 2019 with a bigger festival than ever before. It's part of the largest winter festival in the world – Celtic Connections.
Featuring over 30 exhibitors and over 100 different whiskies to try (all included in your ticket price).
With your ticket:
- Entry to one of two sessions (12pm-3.30pm or 4.15pm-7.45pm).
- Unique NWF branded Glencairn crystal nosing glass, to use on the day and take home.
- Access to sampling over 100 different whiskies (and some cheeky other spirits).
- The official festival programme.
- Two discount vouchers to be used at the festival bottle shop.
- Access to masterclasses within your session (to be booked separately).
- Experience all the fantastic live music in your session, programmed by our friends at Celtic Connections.
- Ticket Price
19/10/2019The Dramathon 2019Keith, UKA marathon distance race from Glenfarclas distillery to Glenfiddich distillery.
26/10/2019Whiskies of the World Atlanta 2019Atlanta, United StatesNorth Atlanta Rotary Foundation benefit with seminars, food, drink and cigars.
09/11/2019Glasgow’s Whisky Festival 2019Glasgow, UKBringing Scotland’s national drink to Scotland’s national stadium.
23/11/2019The Whiskey Affair, ReadingReading, UK‘It’s like a beer festival – but with whiskey and cocktails!’