Special event Special event
Maltstock is a relaxed whisky weekend. We start Friday afternoon, and everybody stays on site until Sunday after breakfast. We have accommodation on site, so you don't have to go anywhere. Because we don't have sessions of just a few hours, there’s plenty of time to just sit down and enjoy great whisky, greet old friends and meet new ones. Relaxed, isn’t it?
Included in your ticket:
- Two nights accommodation in dorms.
- A terrific Scottish breakfast both mornings made by The Hielander Scottish restaurant.
- Two dinners (a Grand Buffet on Friday and a relaxed BBQ on Saturday).
- Lunch during the Saturday.
- Midnight snacks.
- All drinks during the weekend (coffee, tea, soft drinks, beers).
- Whisky! There's a big share-and-enjoy table where you can freely enjoy the whisky everyone brings.
- Masterclasses. Everyone will get to attend at least two masterclasses.
- Campfire tasting.
- A retox walk through the beautiful nature surrounding the Maltstock venue.
- A pub-style whisky quiz with some great prizes.
- A midnight cafe to dance the night away.
- Lots of relaxed, likeminded whisky enthusiasts
There's also a big raffle with amazing prizes to be won (tickets not included) and Jeroen Koetsier will be present with his fantastic collection of amazing bottles, which he will be offering by the dram for very relaxed prices.
- Ticket Price
24/05/2019Fèis Ìle 2019Argyll, UKFèis Ìle 2019 – The Islay Festival of Music and Malt is back!
15/06/2019Edinburgh Whisky Festival 2019Edinburgh, UKEdinburgh, we’re on our way back to you…
16/07/2019Tales of the Cocktail 2019New Orleans, United StatesTales of the Cocktail returns for its 17th year.
07/09/2019Whisky Bristol UndergroundBristol, UKWhisky Bristol Underground returns on 7 September 2019.