Special event Special event
Maltstock is a relaxed whisky weekend. We start Friday afternoon, and everybody stays on site until Sunday after breakfast. We have accommodation on site, so you don't have to go anywhere. Because we don't have sessions of just a few hours, there’s plenty of time to just sit down and enjoy great whisky, greet old friends and meet new ones. Relaxed, isn’t it?
Included in your ticket:
- Two nights accommodation in dorms.
- A terrific Scottish breakfast both mornings made by The Hielander Scottish restaurant.
- Two dinners (a Grand Buffet on Friday and a relaxed BBQ on Saturday).
- Lunch during the Saturday.
- Midnight snacks.
- All drinks during the weekend (coffee, tea, soft drinks, beers).
- Whisky! There's a big share-and-enjoy table where you can freely enjoy the whisky everyone brings.
- Masterclasses. Everyone will get to attend at least two masterclasses.
- Campfire tasting.
- A retox walk through the beautiful nature surrounding the Maltstock venue.
- A pub-style whisky quiz with some great prizes.
- A midnight cafe to dance the night away.
- Lots of relaxed, likeminded whisky enthusiasts
There's also a big raffle with amazing prizes to be won (tickets not included) and Jeroen Koetsier will be present with his fantastic collection of amazing bottles, which he will be offering by the dram for very relaxed prices.
- Ticket Price
28/03/2019International Whisky School NetherlandsGroningen, NetherlandsWhisky Festival Noord Nederland brings you its International Whisky School Netherlands 2019.
29/03/2019Whisky Festival Noord NederlandGroningen, NetherlandsThe most friendly whisky festival in Europe!
01/05/2019Spirit of Speyside 2019Speyside, UKSpirit of Speyside has developed into one of the largest events of its kind in the world.
07/09/2019Whisky Bristol UndergroundBristol, UKWhisky Bristol Underground returns on 7 September 2019.