Join us for an evening of unique and rare whiskies in aid of the Montreal Neurological Institute and Hospital.
Throughout the evening you will also enjoy fine food prepared by Chef Anthony Joyce to enhance your whisky tasting experience. The Mount Royal Club is proud to be associated with Normand Laprise, chef owner of Toque! who has provided guidance in design of its new 5-star kitchen and who shares the same fresh market suppliers.
The line-up at this year's event includes the following:
Here is a partial list of whiskies acquired for the 2019 WhiskyFête:
- Ardbeg 22 Years Old
- Bowmore 25 Years Old
- Bruichladdich Black Arts 6.1
- Bruichladdich Octomore 9.3
- Dalwhinnie 25 Years Old
- Douglas Laing Springbank 18 Years Old
- Glendronach 25 Years Old 1992 Cask #127
- Glen Moray 25 Years Old
- Hunter Laing 21 Years Old Miltonduff Old Malt Cask
- Inchgower 27 Years Old
- Isle of Arran 20 Years Old Brodick Bay
- Laphroaig 30 Years Old
- Linkwood 25 Years Old
- Mortlach 20 Years Old
- Oban 21 Years Old
- Old Particular Invergordon 21 Years Old Single Cask
- Old Particular Teaninich 18 Years Old Single Cask
- Pittyvaich 28 Years Old
- Ticket Price
19/10/2019The Dramathon 2019Keith, UKA marathon distance race from Glenfarclas distillery to Glenfiddich distillery.
26/10/2019Whiskies of the World Atlanta 2019Atlanta, United StatesNorth Atlanta Rotary Foundation benefit with seminars, food, drink and cigars.
09/11/2019Glasgow’s Whisky Festival 2019Glasgow, UKBringing Scotland’s national drink to Scotland’s national stadium.
23/11/2019The Whiskey Affair, ReadingReading, UK‘It’s like a beer festival – but with whiskey and cocktails!’