A Stirlingshire distillery with a long history. Also known as Glenmurray and St Thomas’s Well.
Highland single malt Scotch whisky
The distillery stood at Cashly – today Cashley – farm, on the A811 road about half a mile southwest of Buchlyvie, Stirlingshire. Process water came from the Cashley Burn, which joined the Mye Burn to flow north-east into the Forth.
Cashly was licensed to George Drew and Co. in 1825 and closed the same year.
- 1825 Cashly distillery opens
- 1825 The distillery closes