Lost Stirlingshire village distillery that drew its water from Cooper’s Burn.
Highland Single Malt Scotch Whisky
The distillery was located at Fintry, a village in West Stirlingshire that sits on the Endrick Water. The distillery possibly stood near 18th century Endrick House in Main Street, close to where the Cooper's Burn flows into the Endrick Water.
The distillery was licensed to Thomas Hill and Co. in 1826 and closed that same year.
- 1826 Distillery opened and closed by Thomas Hill and Co. in one year