Anonymous single malt named after the Isle of Skye’s famous mountain range.
The Vintage Malt Whisky Co Profile
The Vintage Malt Whisky Co offers bottlings from a wide range of distilleries in its Cooper’s Choice portfolio of single cask bottlings, along with aged single grains under the parallel Cooper’s Choice Golden Grains label.
The company also markets an unspecified Islay single malt under the Finlaggan banner, with several expressions now available, along with Tantallan, an unspecified Highland single malt, and the Glenalmond blended Highland malt.
Its sister company, the Highlands and Islands Scotch Whisky Co., produces single Islay malts The Ileach and Pibroch, as well as Island single malt Black Cuillin.
The Vintage Malt Whisky Co History
The Vintage Malt Whisky Co was established in 1992 by Brian Crook, an honours graduate in Food Science with 20 years’ experience in the malt whisky industry, latterly as export director for one of Scotland's principal distillers. His son, Andrew, now works alongside him in the company.
Distilleries & Brands
- Black Cuillin Islands Single Malt Scotch Whisky
- Finlaggan Islay Single Malt Scotch Whisky
- Glenalmond Highland Blended Malt Scotch Whisky
- Tambowie Blended Malt Scotch Whisky
- Tantallan Highland Single Malt Scotch Whisky
- The Ileach Islay Single Malt Scotch Whisky
- The Pibroch Islay Single Malt Scotch Whisky
The Vintage Malt Whisky Co
2 Stewart Street
- Visit Website
- +44 141 955 1700