Perthshire distillery that operated in the early 19th century.
Highland single malt Scotch whisky
Achlatt distillery operated for less than a year near where the A924 from Pitlochry to Bridge of Cally now lies, about 100-200 metres downhill from the hamlet of Kinnaird.
The distillery was licensed to John Calder in 1798 but closed that same year.
- 1798 Achlatt opens but closes a short time later